Monday 30 March 2009

My Best Dress =

...Florence and the Machine.




Alright not my best dress, but my latest favorite purchase from Steals, as modeled so kindly by Lily Allen, doubt I'll be popping out to the shops in it as she does though.
£45 in Miss Selfridge, but due a slightly broken zip, which can be fixed very easily, it was £5 :)

I was glad to see Steals back to its original size again, taking up both shop floors, although the prices have shot up a little, no more 'Everything under £5', booo!
The place is magical, and for anyone who knows Blackpool, or me for that matter, will be aware of its brilliance. Topshop, Miss Selfridge & Dorothy Perkins clothing, quite recent, but with something wrong with it and so sold for a fraction of the original price.
One of the few good things attracting me back to Blackpool.
The rest is a mess, most of the shops have either moved into the new center or gone bust due to the recession, and so we're now left with empty shops and an increasing number or poundland types...I can think of 7 off the top of my head. Hard times, yet my parents just can't understand why I'm not inclined to stay and look for a job this summer.

... I also have NOTHING to do. So so boring at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment