Saturday 12 September 2009

Skeleton Boy

...Friendly Fires.

Skeleton boys and girls - it's New York Fashion Week! Browsing through a few of the shows so far and feeling like I should definitely resist the apple pie and put down the Dairy Milk... man I wish I was there.

Just some of my favorites:


Costello Tagliapietra


Whitney Eve
(as in The Hills & The City...quite impressive. She was always my fave.)


Cynthia Steffe


Ruffian


Cynthia Rowley


Rage & Bone



Charlotte Ronson


Yigal Azrouël

Also watched the season premiere of ANTM earlier, cycle 13 is underway YES! Tyra's still got the stupid uneven story telling voice nailed, along with a new equally cringey french accent which she keeps dipping into. Never the less I've already picked out a few faves, and this cycle it's short girls only - 5ft 7" or less, now all I need is to work out a bit and get a new face and I'm THERE

No comments:

Post a Comment