Tuesday 30 June 2009

Wish I Stayed

...Ellie Goulding.


In the past 2 weeks I have lived 24/7 with my 2 best friends.

We road tripped and bathed in Lake Ontario, drenched ourselves in the Maid of the Mist, danced in the sand, canoed around a peaceful Pleasant Bay, went OTT on food and cupcakes, scoured the shops for bargains, tested various Megabus sleeping positions, lived on Broadway, people watched in Washington Square Park, narrowly avoided paddling in the Hudson River, loitered on Brooklyn street corners, threw a wild underage hostel party, befriended a half naked frenchman, attended our first Jewish frat house kegger and topped it off with a sunset view from the CN tower.
Also met many lovely lovely people, and between us took ALOT of photos.


But for now you (and I) will have to wait to see them. Having now been awake 32hours I seem to have simply skipped a nights sleep and am still wide awake on Canadian time, sitting for the final time in my Birmingham room. The walls are bare, the floor is littered with various boxes and bags that I've thrown my things into ready to haul them up the road tomorrow to the new house.

Toronto & New York however... I will be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment