Wednesday 10 June 2009

Rubber Lover

...Marmaduke Duke.

So good. Like Biffy, but with more of an inclination to dance.
Would quite like to see at Leeds this year if I get chance... along with Metric, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Florence and Little Boots. All of whom I can do with without on the condition of seeing JACK'S MANNEQUIN.
It's fate that the day they're added, I check to find I've been accepted to work there along with Camp Bestival, through DC. Suppose I can't be too picky then. Should be good as Beckie's doing it too, knowing my luck it'll probably rain and I'll get stuck with night shifts =/ eeek!

Still, it means guaranteed work and money, meaning I don't have to go through that tedious task of trailing around town handing out CV's only to hear nothing and end up back at my old job, with one 4 hr shift a week - which was my situation last year.

At least I will have a purpose to my life once returning from Canada, this summer is finally falling into place :) Fingers crossed the Cornwall break will also go ahead!



P.s.
Just got back from seeing Drag Me To Hell. Eugh, another mistake on our part. Feel better knowing it was another 2 for 1 deal, split 3 ways. We all watched most of it through our hands, at one point almost bashing heads as we cowered away from the screen. I just do not like horror films, may have to watch a cute fluffy film before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment