Sunday 12 April 2009

The quiet things that no one ever knows...

...Brand New.


There are no squirrels at the squirrel sanctuary... what a devastation!



I haven't blogged in a while, I haven't had a lot to say. I'm currently on work placement at the Astbury Studio in Poulton, which is good as it's been keeping me busy last week and will again next week. I've been mainly doing editing, which is good as it's what I like doing. I've aquired the name 'quiet girl' =/ I never adapt well to unfamiliar surroundings, my mind goes blank and I don't have much to say, oh dear.

Thursday night we ventured out to Blackpool to the famous Tache, known 'mosher' venue. Awesome haha. Was ridiculously busy, whereas we'd usually que for about a minute, there was a scramble of a que which took about 20 minutes to get in. But there were quite a few familiar faces out despite a whole new generation taking over. I'm wondering when the time will finally come when I know no one... and I hope I'm not around to see it, I'd rather remember Blackpool nights out at their best.

Tomorrow I will attempt to bike my way to the prom, I can think of 3 major hills and a fair few steady ascents on the route, which will be interesting since I stopped going to the gym 2 years ago and the most I've come to a good work out since is running for a bus. However next to Jack who's recovering from a collapsed lung, hopefully I shouldn't do too bad.... Good luck to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment