Sunday 19 April 2009

FAREWELL TO THE FAIRGROUND.

...White Lies.

These rides are most definitely not working anymore, have headed south and returned to Birmingham.
I only hope I don't have to spend all summer back in Blackpool, as other if it wasn't for placement I would have been SO bored and lonely. Luckily I spent the majority of my break at the Astbury Studio doing various bits of editing and polishing and slicing, which I rather liked, along with the people who were lovely.

My final night out in Blackpool was spent in Funny Girls for a bit of cabaret, plenty of glitz, and men with better legs than me! Then onto Jenx again for a good dance before returning home early to be up at 8am the next day and pack before heading back here.



And now the sun is shining and I'm wishing I was out picnicing rather than sat here with the intention to start work about 4hours ago... Come on motivation! Back to uni tomorrow...yaaaay :|

No comments:

Post a Comment