Monday 24 August 2009

Show me what you're looking for

...Carolina Liar.

I'm looking forward to...







The final has also scared the shit out of me. I am not looking forward to that. I am not old enough to have to think about finishing Uni, but with 3rd year only a month away, I know it'll creep up FAR too soon.
From September I need a job & to be better at everything. Oh god.
And then what... find a job? study more? an internship? change of direction? travel? flee the country? go home?
There are literally not enough hours in the day to research all the endless ideas.

I have just got back from Cornwall.


I did Cornish things like have cream teas and scones and eat Cornish pasties, sit on the cliffs reading a combination of Glamour & New scientist, trying to stretch them out to last the duration of my stay. The towns are so cute. I wish I could spend far more time sewing and painting pretty things.



From there I then spent a few days in Birmingham. The excitement of cleaning the house rapidly became less fulfilling when I realised how dirty it has become since my last visit. Never the less, things were achieved. Finally got my deposit back from our old house, Virgin Media has been reinstalled, along with a phone line and TV, resulting in it being constantly tuned into MTV for The Hills. Quite addictive I have found. Also gave blood and saw plenty of friends for 90's night, dinner & girly chats, G'Crasher and Inglorious Basterds. Gloriously gory.

Tomorrow I leave again for Leeds Fest. 3rd year in attendence and quite probably the last. With the best line up so far, I'm working it. SUCKS. Shifts are 9-9 with 2 hour breaks. I pray for 2 things.
1. Not to be working as a fire marshall on nights.
2. Take a break in time for Metric.
(I no longer need to see Jack's Mannequin, as I'm seeing them in Manc next week - YES!)

Making my new website is going well. I'm quite excited to finish it. Designing pretty much done, and now for the tedious task of making the gallery, along with the constant realisations I've done something wrong and having to go back and change things.

No comments:

Post a Comment