Tuesday 6 April 2010

Like a prayer

...Madonna
I'm not really a big Madonna fan, but I can't think of anything right now, and since it was #1 the day I was born, thought it was quite apt. Maybe?

Today I went to the Steals warehouse. Always a treat, always dangerous. I did manage to resit many of the lovely dresses since I know all too well that I will never get round to wearing them as much as they deserve. This one however, how could I resit? Black, lacey and Christopher Kane for Topshop... £3. Yesss.



As for my other treats, birthday pressies included Topshop summer sandals, Cath Kidston sewing box, apron, button tin and passport holder, a beautifully decorated scrap book ready for me to stick my numerous homeless photos, Lola by Marc Jacobs, and a lovely white coat stand (which for now may well have to reside in my room here, not sure I'll be able to get that on the train). All in all I can safely say I have received no useless presents, they are all perfect :)

No comments:

Post a Comment