Thursday 3 March 2011

Undertow

... Warpaint.

Last post... 5 January!? Insanee.

This no internet thing is not doing my blog any favours. Add to those New Year resolutions - write drafts in Word ready to post. It's not like I don't have anything to say, I'm just writing them in my head and forgetting that I haven't actually posted anything.

In the meantime, here are a few photos from a recent trip to Brighton (it was our 1 year, awwww). Weather was v. windy and grey and cold - but it was great. Being used to miserable looking seaside towns I was quite prepared to get wrapped up, plus the fact that Brighton is so cute with all its independent shops, antique stores and cafes in pastel painted town houses made the greyness irrelevant.

(warning, there are no cute pastel pictures just yet, only grey. Little Dianna still needs to finish her film.)

Brighton Pier
Brighton lanterns
Brighton

1 comment:

  1. Sounds/ looks as if you had a lovely time. Gorgeous photos! xxxx

    ReplyDelete