Thursday 7 October 2010

Oxford Comma

...Vampire Weekend

It was Adams birthday yesterday, so I made him these yummmmy brownie cupcakes with peanut butter frosting, from a recipe posted by Dujour. Of course, I had in mind that mine would also look beautiful and perfect, and then got to icing and found that I have still not mastered the art of cupcake decorating. After my first few attempts looked like a tiny dog had actually trotted along and done his business on top of my little brownies, I did get a tad better. Ah well, I guesssss I'd better make more for practice :)

We also took a trip to Oxford, which obviously made me very jealous of everyone living there, and made me wish I'd tried harder (much harder) in school, so that I could be one of those casually smart and brainy students swanning around all those lovely buildings. Hmph.

We also stopped by Bicester outlet village, and I got some nice spotty wellies from Cath Kidston, adding to my seemingly growing collection of bottle green clothing. (This purchase was very justified due to last winter's weather and my lack of waterproof, grippy footwear. I have yet to think of valid justifications for my other purchases, other then I never have to reach far to tell the time, thanks to my new 'time piece' necklace.)

No comments:

Post a Comment