Monday 12 October 2009

Photograph.

...Donora. From that Postsecret video which is awesome.





So. What's new?
1. Today Tanya and I went over this weeks photog ds, choosing our favourite of each others piccypictures. Those were mine. My bathroom & garden.

2. I'd been contemplating taking a pair of scissors to my wrists for a while now. And so the other day I let go of a few things which have been slightly weighing me down. Particularly the left side of me.

3. Friday was Alex & Adams birthday house partay. I made butterfly shaped cakes. They didn't quite look as beautiful as I'd imagined and the pipe bag burst - yet another example that no pipe bag is strong enough to do it's job.

4. I also had friends to stay this weekend, we Snobsed it Saturday night. Was much fun.
Okay. Enough blogging, must get back to work slash watch Being Erica whilst doing work.

No comments:

Post a Comment