Wednesday 8 July 2009

Back to the start

...Lily Allen

Ohh dear. Today is not my day. I should have stayed in bed longer, since clearly I have no motivation to do anything once I am up and dressed. My only real task is to post this months rent, and I can't even be bothered to do that.
Instead I have spend the day browsing for jobs or just generally quick ways to make money. Turns out this isn't easy.
And just when I decide to leave it because it's more hassle than it's worth, and I only wanted money for things I don't really neeeed, I go and drop my laptop, breaking the hole which holds the power supply. Shit. This is why I don't have a car... or pet - because these things break and then you NEED to pay for them. This is a major inconvenience, not only will I be laptopless, but musicless when I go to Birmingham, since my ipod speakers died a few months ago.
ARGH. So I am back to get rich quick schemes, wondering how on earth people get into mystery shopping? I'm going to have to start selling on eBay, which should generate a whole mmmm £10? Marvy.

I'm giving up and returning to browsing the beautiful Sesame Magazine.


No comments:

Post a Comment